Sunday, February 15, 2009

Mommy and Baby

Our family went to our BYU married ward for the first time since Sophie was born today. She got to wear her adorable little dress from baby gap and looked absolutely darling.

6 comments:

Tommy, Brittney and Ryder Patane said...

Amanda! She is beautiful! I'm so glad you found me on the blog! I'm so excited to keep in touch! CONGRATS on the new addition!

Brittany said...

im really happy to see you are posting. Tanner's eye looks better. Sophie is getting so big! Let me know if I can do anything, watch her..whatever!!

Josh and Melissa said...

Congratulations! She is so adorable and you look great!

Ben and Lindsay said...

Amanda!! I am so glad that you have a blog!! I think she is just gorgeous! Cort and I were talking bout coming and visiting ya! Maybe next weeK? when is a good time for you guys?

Cortney said...

Goodness, this is fantastic. You have a blog. Sophia is adorable. I can't wait to see her.

Whit K said...

Congrats Amanda I'm so happy for you. You guys have such an adorable little family!