This year for Halloween we went up to Midway so Sophie could trick-or-treat with her cousins. Tosha, graciously lent Soph this monkey costume, however, on almost every doorstep people called her a cute little boy, oh well. She still looks cute haha. Trick-or-treating didn't last that long because it was pouring rain and freezing outside. The ten minutes we did go out, Sophie really enjoyed. These are just a few pictures from Halloween and some of Soph and I carving pumpkins.

Sophie in her little monkey costume. I love the banana that's sticking out. Also, she's eating her favorite candy; you know it as either a "sucker"or maybe a "lollipop", but to Sophie, it's a "sicka".

Sophie and her cute baby cousin Ashtyn sporting an adorable duck outfit.

The girls warming up by the fire after trick-or-treating.

I swear Sophie has a sucker in every picture...she's pretty attached to those things haha.

The pumpkin carving begins!

I was showing Soph how to get the seeds and guts out of the pumpkin. She would laugh and then grab the seeds out of the collinder and say "eww!" It was funny.

Me and Soph having fun carving pumpkins.

The end result! I could only carve two...it takes so much time but I was committed to finish ones for Soph and I. "HP" stands for Harry Potter if you've been living in some paranormal universe the past ten years and hopefully you can tell the other pumpkin is of Mickey Mouse. Sophie absolutely loves Mickey and whenever we'd go outside she'd point to the pumpkin with great enthusiasm and yell, "Mickey Mouse" "Mickey Mouse". So even though it took a long time it was worth seeing the excitment on her face!
0 comments:
Post a Comment