Well, again, I must apologize. I am so bad at blogging lately. So much has transpired since my last posting. Emmett was born February 28, 2011 at 3:07 pm weighing 8lbs 12 oz and 21 in long. The delivery was so quick and easy, no complications at all, which is such a blessing! He decided to come on my late Pop Pop's birthday which was also really special to my family since he passed away just a month earlier. He even has his dimples. Sophie absolutely loves him to death. There's not a jealous bone in that little girls body, which I am so grateful for. Everyday she just smothers Emmett with "loves" and kisses. She's always concerned when he cries or is hungry and will say to me, "Momma, Emmett needs Mommy's milk". It's adorable.
Emmett is such a good baby. He never really cries unless he needs to eat (which I feel like is every 45 mins sometimes) or needs a diaper change, etc. He looks a lot different than Sophie, I think he looks more like me. It will be exciting to see more of his personality and looks when he gets older. He has the most adorable dimples in his left cheek and chin. I think he'll be a heart breaker, all girls love dimples!
Having two children is definitely a different experience but Tanner and I love it all the same! It's a lot more work obviously, but so much fun! I can't believe how much I forgot of Sophie being a newborn until I had Emmett. He does the cutest things: coos, smiles, makes funny grunting noises when he has bubbles, holds on really tight to my hair (I remember why moms cut their hair after they start having kids, don't worry I'm not going to cut mine but some day's I think about it). I just love having his little spirit in our home. So, here a few pictures of the last few months including some in the hospital, and of Sophie and Emmett.
 |
| Our new baby finally came, still hadn't opened his eyes at this point. |
 |
| Can't believe that he's finally here, my little Mommy's boy! |
 |
| Sophie wanted to hop up on the hospital bed so she could see her new brother. |
 |
| She loved him right from the start. She kept saying, "Baby Emmett, so cutie!" |
 |
| She asked Tanner if she could hold him and when she did she just looked at him for minutes. |
 |
| Proud new Daddy! |
 |
| Cute new brother and sister. |
 |
| Our sleeping angel. |
 |
| Sophie's extreme joy eating a Krispy Kreme doughnut. |
 |
| My pretty girl, she's growing up too fast. She already looks like she's four. |
 |
| Emmett smiling and a perfect example of his cute dimples! | | | |
|
|
|
|
0 comments:
Post a Comment