I know it's so hard isn't it. I would love to get both but they're pretty pricey...so I'm probably just going to have to get the one that costs less haha...which is the yellow one surprisingly!
Amanda! I agree that you couldn't go wrong with either of them! Your little Sophia is adorable! I just read about the EEG, and I'm so sorry but we'll definitely keep her in our prayers! Keep us posted!
I'm a very happily married woman to the love of my life, Tanner. We have a two year old girl named Sophie and the newest addition to our family, our son Emmett. I love cooking and eating and sharing those two loves with everyone I know, or don't know, or maybe just whoever will listen :).
Tanner and I met at BYU September 12, 2006, two weeks into my freshman year. We went on or first date a few days after...with his dad, little brother, older sister and brother-in-law. they thought it was a casual dinner and didn't know it was a date. I actually spoke more with his dad then with him our first date. I'm surprised he asked me out again because he said that was quite annoying haha. However, he did ask me out again a second time to come watch his intramural football game and we have spent everyday together since then. Tanner proposed to me February 7, 2007 on the steps of the east side of the Salt Lake Temple. Of course, I said yes. We were married May 10, 2007 in the Salt Lake Temple, graced by all those who we love. We currently live in Provo while Tanner finishes his degree at UVU and are the parents of two beautiful children, Sophie and Emmett.
5 comments:
Shoot, I don't know. I love both of them too. Either would be great!
I know it's so hard isn't it. I would love to get both but they're pretty pricey...so I'm probably just going to have to get the one that costs less haha...which is the yellow one surprisingly!
I love the yellow one!! :) I think the two lines coming down vertically on the stomach would make it very flatering! love you xoox
Amanda! I agree that you couldn't go wrong with either of them!
Your little Sophia is adorable! I just read about the EEG, and I'm so sorry but we'll definitely keep her in our prayers! Keep us posted!
-Hannah
they are both cute!! I love the yellow one too! Whichever would be super good choice!
Post a Comment