Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sophie's Two Month Checkup

Sophie had her two month checkup today and she is as healthy as baby horse! :) She now weighs 11.5 pounds, head circumference is 39 centimeters, and length is around 23 inches or so. She is averaging somewhere around the 75th percentile, so we're happy! I thought going in to her doctor appointment she would at least weigh somewhere around 14 pounds...I was way off! She's getting harder to carry in her little carseat...it gives me a workout! I just wanted to let everyone know she is doing great, getting cuter everyday, and is so alert all of the time. I truly think she understands what we say to her because she reacts to us either by smiling or making funny faces. We just love her!

3 comments:

Cortney said...

That's good news. How fun, I want to see her again. You still haven't called again to come over so Rodger can fix your phone:)

Amanda Hansen said...

I know I need to do that. I just haven't been up to my parents house with Tanner in awhile. I might be up there this weekend for Shelley Stringers bridal shower so maybe I'll come over with Sophie on Saturday or something if you guys aren't busy.

Ben and Lindsay said...

Wow she is getting big and growing up so fast! I am glad to hear she is doing well and healthy!