Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cupcake Heaven!!!

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness! I stumbled upon this bakery called "The Sweet Tooth Fairy" yesterday and decided to check it out today to sample some of there delicious goodies. To check out their website, here's the link http://thesweettoothfairy.com/ All I can say is that their cupcakes are heaven!! I have never had better and trust me I have eaten a lot of cupcakes! :) The place is so cute and they make the best goodies I have ever eaten hands down. Their goodies consist of cupcakes, cookies, cake bites, wedding cakes, specialty cakes, bundt cakes, and lots of other yummy concoctions (sp). This bakery had been featured on Rachael Ray, so you know it has to be good. If you're in Provo you'll have to stop by and visit this little place, you won't regret it! The address is 1227 S. University Ave. It's across the street from the Provo Towne Center. If you're craving sweets this is the place to go!

0 comments: