Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Mother's Day Mommy!


Happy Mother's Day Mommy! I just wanted to give you a little shout out and tell you how wonderful and special you are to me and the fam. I love you so much and am so grateful for all that you do for us. Thanks for being such a good Mimi to Sophie, I truly thinks she knows you because she smiles at you whenever you're near. I wanted to tell you that you are the best mommy in the world and thanks for putting up with me while I was under your roof and continually putting up with now that I'm not :). I'm so grateful that I have such a wonderful mom like you to show me how to be a good mom to Sophie.
I know this picture is a little funny...but I like it! I love you with all my heart and hope you have a fantastic Mother's Day!

0 comments: