Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day Weekend

On Sunday we went up to Fruit Heights to celebrate Father's Day with my family. We had a really fun time. We made an amazing dinner consisting of homemade pumpkin ravioli with a brown butter sage and walnut sauce and homemade ricotta and spinach filled ravioli with homemade tomato sauce (tanner made that), a citrus spinach salad, and for dessert meringue chantilly's with roasted berries and whipped cream. Ahh, it was so yummy, I'm salivating just thinking about it. I was too busy eating to take any pictures, sorry. After that overly large dinner we had to go on a walk...Tanner and Sophie stayed behind because she was taking a nap and someone of course has to tend her. Anyway, here's some pictures of our day. Thanks family for such an awesome time!
The two fathers and their Father's Day cake that Carly made.

I caught mom down on the floor in her Sunday dress fixing the garbage disposal..it was quite funny!

Brit was so full after dinner that she had to take a cat nap in the chair haha.

The girls on our little family adventure in the forest behind Nicholes Park.

Haha, this picture makes me laugh. Anyway, I had just finished blowing all of my dandelion petals away, Brit was still in the process of blowing hers, and Car blew too early so she had none left for the picture.

Me and Brit acting weird.

The family making kissy faces.

All together again, so cute! I love my family!

0 comments: