Syd's wedding reception last weekend. I'm so happy for her and Ben! Anyway, here's just a few pictures of the event...I'm still not very good at placing the photos in perfect order, therefore, it just looks like Sophie and I are the main event, so bear with me haha.

My beautiful baby and I.

I only put this picture up because I love how Sophie and I pretty much have the same expression....she's just missing teeth :).

Another one of Sophie and I in our cute matching red outfits!

Me, Brit and Sophie...I love my sister!

The three best friends all grown up. Brit, Me, Sophie, and Alicia.

My parents and Alicia's parents: Wendell and Nola Child.

Me and the beautiful Bride!

The cute girls! Oh the memories!

All of us together again!

The cute couple and their first dance!

Daddy-daughter dance, so cute!

Gorgeous couple!

Cutting the cake

About to shove the cake in each other's mouths...I wasn't fast enough to get that picture.

Make up kiss after they threw cake in each other's faces haha.
0 comments:
Post a Comment