Alright, so my sister Brittany is an aspiring photographer. She doesn't know if she necessarily wants to do fashion photography or something along the lines of National Geographic. However, we've always wanted to do a photoshoot together since she's developed her talent last fall. I know when you look at these photos you'll probably think they're really weird but oh well haha. We were going for the look of like a Victorian Vogue Bride. To get me to look like this we blow dried my hair really big, brushed it out and then teezed it all over (Yes, I know my hair is larger then life). Then Brit did my make up and we found this dress at D.I. We both saw it at the same time and fell in love with it! Originally, it was $75 but the clerk let us have it for $35! It's all lace so we thought that was a super good deal! Anyway, I just wanted to show off my sisters talent and let everyone know that I'm so proud of her and love her so much! She's my best friend! So, enjoy some of the best pictures of our photoshoot!



















0 comments:
Post a Comment