Sunday, April 19, 2009

Family is Awesome!

I love my sisters. I'm so glad I have them both in my life. Sophie and I were able to hang out with my family for the weekend up in Fruit Heights, while Tanner went up to Stanrod and worked for his dad. I love my fam, they're awesome! Anyway, this is us at Corbin's for dessert...oh my goodness I just have four words "molten chocolate lava cake" DELICIOUS! If you ever go, you'll have to try it. We just saw 17 Again with Zac Efron and Matthew Perry. So cute and funny! I must admit I cried a little...I'm very emotional lately. I think it's from all the excess hormones I still have. Anyway, these pics are just of me and brit..the rest of the fam didn't make it to the blog, sadly.
Best Friends Forever!

Brit started to do this pose a lot when she was over in Italy last fall so we just decided to show how good we both could together doing her "signature" pose.

Crazy-creeped out face.

Brit's Chinese peace pose. (Oh at least Car made it into a picture)

0 comments: