Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sophie's Blessing Day

We went up to Tanner's old ward in Almo, ID this weekend for Sophie's blessing and had such an amazing time. It was so wonderful to have all of our families who could attend be there with us for the special day. I'm so grateful for Tanner. I'm grateful that he is a worthy preisthood holder and had the opportunity to bless our baby. I love him so much! I wanted to express how grateful I am to be a mother. I know that it truly is my divine calling and I'm so happy to have that knowledge. I love my little girl and am so happy that she is with me and Tanner. I look forward to the years I'll be able to watch her grow. She is such an amazing baby, never cries unless she really needs to, i.e. because she's hungry, or lonely, or has a dirty diaper. Other then that, she's bright eyed all of the time and smiles to everyone she comes across. She has the cutest personality. Here's some pictures from her special day. My sister Brittany took these photos...there's more to come when I can get them from her.
Daddy and baby together...they love each other so much!

Cakes I made for Easter..Sophie's name got squished! They still tasted good though! (Her cake is supposed to be an Easter egg if you couldn't tell haha).

My gorgeous baby in her blessing dress. You can't really see the detail on her dress but it was absolutely beautiful! Thanks mom for letting me borrow it!

Mimi, GP, Sophie and I on her big day.

This was Sophie taking a bath before we went to the church...I just had to put it up because she just looks so amazing! She has perfect eye contact and lushish (sp) lips!

We finally captured one of her big toothless smiles! She is such a happy baby!

Proud parents of such an amazing little girl.

We just love our little Sophie!

Happy little family.

4 comments:

Cortney said...

She's adorable. I love the pictures.

Anonymous said...

she is so cute and looks just like her dad! how fun :) congrats.

Ben and Lindsay said...

how cute! Wow already her blessing day, I think she is growing up to fast manda! ha she is too adorable!

Tosha said...

Awesome pics! They look professional. You all look so beautiful!