Monday, April 27, 2009

Cute Pictures of Sophie

Here's some new pictures of Sophie after bath time, in a furry coat that's way too big, and sitting and talking to her daddy, which she does everyday because she loves to tell him what's happening in her little life.
Sophie just hanging out in her little ducky towel after her bath, so cute!
Sitting on her Daddy telling him all about her day. She really talks to him...and uses her hands; she's so animated, it's just adorable to watch!
This one I just had to add because it makes me laugh so hard. My dad says she looks like a giant marshmallow and tanner thinks that Sophie's just thinking to herself, "Why the heck would my mommy put me in this thing, it's so humiliating, I don't understand." Even though it's atroucious (I hope that's how you spell it), she still looks cute haha!

2 comments:

Cortney said...

She does look cute. She's getting big, how exciting!

Brittany said...

I love the picture of her and Tanner!